Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Never thought we'd be farmers???

This past Saturday as were doing yard work at the new house, I couldn't help but laugh. I driving the riding lawn mower and Branden rotor tilling the garden. Who would have thought that a year ago we would be in Utah. I have tried to take small moments and enjoy our surroundings. We live on probably 2 acres. We have 8 fruit trees and a garden. The kids call our house the park. We actually went to the park a few weeks ago and the entire time all the kids wanted to do was to come home and play outside. We have had several worm farms, rolly pulley pets and snail races. Keep in mind that the last 4 years in Texas we had someone mow our lawn. That's because Texas lawns are very small. Crazy, crazy. The best part is that we know that for now we are in the right place for our family. Even though we miss Texas and all of our awesome friends. As Branden and I were sitting outside enjoying the sunset the other night we both said to each other, we are in a good place.

No comments: