Friday, October 10, 2008

Hawaii


I guess dreams can come true. Branden has to travel to Hawaii for a business trip in a couple of weeks and guess who gets to tag along, ME!!! This will be our first grown up vacation. Branden has always call our family vacations, family "trips" because it's not really a vacation. We have stayed over night a couple of times in our marriage but nothing like this. We are both pretty excited. I would like to be about 40 pounds thinner and really tan but come on I live in the real world, well most of the time. I'm just going to get over it and be happy that I get to go on this amazing vaction with my husband. Thank you in advance to my mom and sisters for helping out with my kids.

8 comments:

King Family said...

Aww Man!!! I am so Jealous! Take me too!

No...really happy for you!

Beth said...

You can't tell me these things! That sounds like a dream come true, and holy cow YOU DESERVE IT! I hope you have so much fun. Take lots of pictures to blog about.

Cari said...

Whoo Hoo!! You will have a blast!! I'm so happy for both of you. You DESERVE a wonderful vacation!! BIG HUGS

Cathy Lloyd said...

Hawaii is the most romantic place on the earth...at least of all the places I've been...which are not many. You'll love it! Enjoy your time together!

The Cope Family said...

Souns like so much fun. I am way jealous. Enjoy some sun for me.While I am here freezing my butt of.

Riley and Steph said...

How exciting... You will love every minute! I am jealous! Me and Riley went on our 4th anniversary and can't wait to go back! It is dreamy! Have fun!

Goodrich's said...

All sorts of jealousy flowing out my ears!! Wish we could join you, but we'll be excited to hear about all the fun you have (well not all of it, but most of it!)

Jules said...

You deserve it!!!!!!! Have so much fun and don't think about the weight or whiteness, you are BEAUTIFUL!!! Have a great trip! Julie