Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm a Winner!!!


I'm a winner...not in the sense that implies I am a loser. But in the real sense of the word. I was the weekly winner on Gracie Lou's Quilt Shop blog. The prize for the week was the shop's scraps. I am so excited! I know that I've said this before but their shop is truly wonderful. They offered me a job to work a couple of days a month. I get to touch gorgeous fabric and get paid. Wow...I'm living high on the hog today!! Leave a comment on thier blog (gracielousquilts.blogspot.com) and you to could be a "winner"

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh, how fun!!! I'm going to just hop right on over there! :)

Cari said...

Yes my dear you are a WINNER!! Yea!!!!!!! You go girl. BIG HUGS -

Cathy Lloyd said...

Congratulations Angela! I'm going to have to meet up with you and my sister and go visit this wonderful quilt store you guys call home! Enjoy!

Asay's said...

Yeah!!! You are a winner. Those scraps will come in handy for some new projects.

Riley and Steph said...

Congrats! That is so cool. I will have to come check out this store when you are working. It is always fun to have a job that you love and get paid!