Returning home from school, all decked out in birthday attire. What a keeper!
Since Luke eats and breaths baseball, I figured this birthday cake was the perfect fit.
We had a small party at Chuck E Cheese. He invited two friends from school. Which might I add is the perfect amount of guests.
Luke with some of his favorite gifts.
This "S" shirt is from Aunt Kellie. She made it!! When we were in Utah over spring break, Luke and his cousin Carter played Alvin and the Chipmunks the entire time. So this is Luke's new Simon shirt. He was so excited. Thanks, Kellie you made his day. Grandma and Grandpa also sent some awesome magnetic building blocks, very cool. Luke is so blessed to have such a loving family. Thank you to everyone for loving Luke as much as we do.



3 comments:
Oh Mister Luke how I love you. I did shed a tear when I saw you in that awesome Simon shirt. Carter is dying for his "A" shirt. SO glad you had a great birthday and can't wait to see you again. Love Aunt Kellie
Oh my! He is a handsome little thing! Looks like he had a great birthday! Happy Birthday Luke!
Love the b-day pictures..can't wait for the next Chipmunk performance. Such an adorable boy
XOXO
Post a Comment