Monday, June 7, 2010

Painting

It doesn't take much to get my panties in a wrinkle, when it comes to being creative. I saw this idea on a website called "All things thrifty". I just had to copy her idea. Not to shabby for a night's work and $15.00 later.



Branden got out his projector, so I could trace the image on the wall.


Before



During



Final masterpiece

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Out with the Vinyl lettering, in with the Paint!!!

Looks FABULOUS!!! I LOVE IT!!!

The Cope Family said...

Can you come to my house and decorate for me please. That looks awesome way to go.

Riley and Steph said...

This looks amazing! I always knew you had talent!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Oh my...I absolutely love that! Darn you are so stinkin' creative!

Kellie said...

You Rock....I can;t believe sometimes we are sisters. You got all the creative brains!

Joan said...

Oh my goodness....when are you coming to Mapleton?????
I'll get some paint.
Fabulous Job!!!