Today I took Luke to story time at the library. I'm going for mom of the year. Ha Ha!! Here he is holding his new prize possession. His bug he made at story time. We had a great time, but to truly appreciate this wondrous event we have to go back to a year and a half ago. The last time I attempted story time in Plano Texas. My friends talked me into going. I was a little leary about going. Luke can be a little of a challenge. We got to the library, sat down and story time began. About 15 minutes into the story, Luke and I were asked to leave. It was horrible. I left in tears and so did Luke. So I vowed to myself that I wouldn't take Luke again. Who gets kicked out of the public library? I guess we do. Well we came we saw we conquered!!!! Yeah baby!!!!! I have to give Luke props. He was such a good boy. I was truly proud of him today. Luke we did it!!!!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Aww Man! I was at your last "attempt" at the story time....do you remember me almost "yelling" at the librarian for being so rude? Ugh! I was so mad! Congrats on getting through Luke's 1st Story Time! Whoo Hoo!
See you Sunday! By the way, hopefully it is warm there cuz we are packing shorts!
I know what it's like to leave story time crying, so yay for you guys!
Post a Comment