Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First day of School

The girls started school today. I can't believe that I have Fifth grader and a second grader. I remember when I started fifth grade. I thought I was so grown up with my cool clothes and training bra!!!(too funny) I took several pictures of the girls to put along with this post. I went to hook up the camera to the computer to download the pictures and...........someone had cut of the cord into tiny little pieces....HUH!!!! Mister Luke.... So I took the cord in hand and set out on a mission to find out what happened.

Angela: Luke did you cut mommies cord with the scissors?
Luke(with head down): Yes
Angela: Luke we only cut paper with scissors.
Luke: I'm sorry....

Well maybe I'm the one who should be sorry. Maybe he's trying to tell his mother something...do ya think? Maybe a little obsessive about the computer,camera and blog. It sure did make me think. So sorry no pictures with the post today.
I love you mister Luke!!!!

6 comments:

King Family said...

ok...Luke....Wrong!
Silly Mr. Luke!
Love ya long time!

Cari said...

Oh my gosh!! It's OK - new cord can be procured .. I remember when Wesley took a pair of lovely scissors and cut each and every square of a quilt that Kathryn had just finished piecing!! So Luke's not the first and won't be the last. HUGS - Aunti Cari

Beth said...

Your so patient! At least he told the truth. What a guy. I understand wanting to cut things other than paper with scissors. I'm famous for cutting the telephone cord in my fam when dad was out of town. I was prob. about Luke's age infact. Mom not so happy.

Riley and Steph said...

I can't believe you have a 5th grader! We are getting old. I am so glad to see you spend a little too much time blogging.. haahha. I want to meet this Mr. Luke! He sounds like a few of my children...

The Cope Family said...

I know we are way to old to have fifth graders. Yes I do so remember fifth grade. Mrs. Christensen's class. It is so wierd to think they are going to do the maybe some of the same things we did. So wierd we will have to get togther soon though.

Cathy Lloyd said...

LUKE! hee hee! What a darling little Luke!