Monday, August 4, 2008

Fabric Therapy

I put myself in fabric therapy on Saturday. Do you ever have those crazy weeks when you feel like you've taken care of everyone but yourself? So what better to do than put oneself in fabric therapy. I convinced Joan to go with me. We went up to this new shop in South Jordan called Material Girls. Their shop was so incredible. My head was spinning with ideas. The fabric was gorgeous. We managed to escape with a new apron and purse pattern. We had the best time.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

HELLO! Cathy told me you're a 'blogger'! Love your blog! And yes, fabric therapy is 'the best'! I have two baby quilts to machine quilt this week - should be a blast!

Cathy Lloyd said...

So glad your therapy worked in your favor and glad I could help out with a new location for that therapy! It is a VERY fun store!

Cari said...

Angela - Love you to pieces. I'm so glad you're in Utah so you can take Miss Joanie with you to shop!! Have fun. Can't wait to see your new purses. Aunti Cari