Saturday, December 13, 2008

Luke's favorite christmas song

While we were waiting to pick up the girls from school, I decided to film Luke singing his favorite Christmas song. It was just too stinkin cute. I guess it's true that life can imitate art.(make sure to turn off my music on the blog, it's at the bottom.)

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Luke, I love you!

King Family said...

OH MY HECK!!!! That is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe how big he is!! I miss you guys so much! Danielle saw this too & loved it!!!

Asay's said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

The Cope Family said...

that is so funny. I am going to have to teach that song to Jesse when he is older. Love it. Luke is so cute. Hows the new house?

Goodrich's said...

Luke is getting way too big too fast and so dang cute. That song totally fits that little trouble maker. We miss you guys. We will be in Utah over Christmas; maybee we can get together. We will call you when we're there.

Riley and Steph said...

Your right- that is the cutest thing ever! He is adorable! I love those moments with my kids...