Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Moving Day
I have put off blogging about our latest adventures. It just seems to be kind of silly to talk about but any who..we moved the week of Thanksgiving. For those of you that are familiar with us, this news will not come as any shock. In Dallas we moved 3 times within 4 years. So keeping up with that trend, we moved to Spanish Fork. I'm sure most of you are thinking that we are crazy? Yes, I can confirm that I am totally crazy. We were made an offer to move that was too good to pass up. So my cousin and his wife are now living in the house in Springville. We feel that everything happens for a reason, even if were not sure what that reason is. Looking back on my life things that have seemed to be a challenge have brought our family the most blessings and growth. I have learned that home is where you make it. As long as Branden and my children are with me, what else could I ask for. We are feeling at home in the new house. This is the first house that I'm not going to have to paint...yeah!!!!! Life is good. If we are constantly thinking of things we don't have in life, we miss the blessings we have right in front of us. I have had this quote on my blog before but I just wanted to share it again..."May we never let the things we can’t have, or don’t have, or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do have and can have. As we value our happiness, let us not forget it, for one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be happy without the things we cannot or should not have." Richard L. Evans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
You are great--I guess that I'll keep you!!! (along with your hubby and kids) XOXO
Thanks for the great reminder!!! I absolutely love that quote. Your are amazing.
Oh my gosh. What a busy Thanksgiving for you. Glad the move went well. Where are you at in Spanish Fork. That is so Cool probably better to be in thier instead of on that busy street.
Amen sistah! Help me remember those thoughts in the weeks to come will ya? XOXO
I love you my friend!
You just made me feel better Angela- I feel kinda silly too moving so soon after we have movedbut I just have to do it. I need to talk to you
Post a Comment