We had sewing class today. The girls have been dying to sew. Thanks to my new job at Gracie Lou's we had wonderful fabric to sew with. The girls did a really good job. Next up, pajama bottoms.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Sewing day with my girls
We had sewing class today. The girls have been dying to sew. Thanks to my new job at Gracie Lou's we had wonderful fabric to sew with. The girls did a really good job. Next up, pajama bottoms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Darling pillowcases! You are the bestest mom ever!
I'm sad you are leaving Utah! :(
I agree with Auntie Cathy! Such fun places to lay their sleepy heads (or not so sleepy :) ) & Best of luck in CA!
Way cute. So much fun, what a great mom you are.
Ang - you are just SIMPLY FABULOUS....such a good Mom and teacher. Love you all to pieces.
Where do I sign up? Those are darling. You are so talented.
Love the sewing class
Fab Mom
I need to live close to you so you can teach me all these things.
Post a Comment