Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Love this kid


I had to post this picture of Gavin Ned. I seriously love this kid to death. He is a one man show. He is constantly making me laugh. From giving his mom a run for her money or saying "Are you kidding me?" He's not even two yet. Thanks G Ned for always making me smile. I love you!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I love Gavin Ned too, even though sometimes I think you love him more! But what are aunts for! Thanks for loving my baby like he is yours :) I just don't have the heart to tell him that you are leaving, he is going to be so sad. You know he asks for "Aanies house" at least twice a day. LOVE YOU!

Cathy Lloyd said...

OMG! What a hilarious picture! I wish I knew that little G Ned better...he sounds like a firecracker! These little kids in our lives are the best thing to ever happen! XOXO

Joan said...

Who wouldn't love little G Ned
He certainly does loves his Angie

He can entertain a family all day