Tuesday, January 6, 2009

GO HORNS!!!


Go Longhorns!!!! YEAH BABY!!! What a awesome game! I can't remember that last time I've been that colorful with the television. We might have to have a moment of silence on Thursday, when college football season is over.......

7 comments:

The Cope Family said...

glad to see you back on here. Where did you move to? Lets do lunch sometime.

Joan said...

I love your blog--
You are just fabulous
xoxo

Joan said...

Fabulous
xoxo

Cari said...

You are just too dang cute!! Love you and your sweet family. Looks like you had a great Christmas and a fun time at the Monster truck show. BIG HUGS - Auntie Cari

Beth said...

It is so good to have something to look forward to this time of year. Hope you had a good Christmas. Wanted to see you today at Chloe's party so bad, just a bad day for us to come up. Must see you soon though!

Goodrich's said...

Dustin is still trying to cope with the loss. But we definitely won't be converting over to Longhorn country anytime soon! Go Buckeyes!!!! Miss you guys...

Stephanie Crandall said...

Hey!
So I went to Grandpa's house on Halloween and all the kids that came trick-or-treating were definately his highlight! He was so happy that night! I will never forget!