Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monster Trucks!


In trying to entertain the kids for Christmas break we ended up Saturday at the Monster truck show. Who doesn't love big LOUD trucks!! Trust me this was painless compared to swimming at the community pool. I think it should be outlawed to swim in the winter months. First you've eaten all the holiday food, put on 10 pounds, then you have to get in a swim suit to show it off....Boo!! The kids had a blast at the show.

I just laugh at Luke and his ear protection. He would wear them all the time, if I'd let him. Luke is a very loud child, bless his heart. Sometimes I want to wear his ear muffs.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW I am so proud of you..... your blog is finally updated. Love all the pictures especially Luke in his ear muffs!!! Luv ya

Asay's said...

What a cute family. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I need to get me a pair of those ear muffs. lol
lots of luv Kami!!!

Riley and Steph said...

This sounds like fun! I know Clayton would love it! I remember going to one when I was younger. Fun stuff!