With the winter times blues in full force, I've put myself in fiber therapy again. There's just something to be said about being creative. It just feels so good. When your a mom some days go by and you think....have I accomplished anything today? Let's see...screaming kids, check, dirty dishes, check, gross toilets, check and the list goes on and on. When I get to create it lifts my spirits and I can get that sense of accomplishment.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Creativity
With the winter times blues in full force, I've put myself in fiber therapy again. There's just something to be said about being creative. It just feels so good. When your a mom some days go by and you think....have I accomplished anything today? Let's see...screaming kids, check, dirty dishes, check, gross toilets, check and the list goes on and on. When I get to create it lifts my spirits and I can get that sense of accomplishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Hey I have the same Punches, With the same wool, frame and Ribbion!!! O yea you brought the wool, frame and ribbion to me THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
Darling Darling Darling!! You have done very well my dear!! Makes Spring seem just around the corner doesn't it?? Love you tons. Excellent work!!
Auntie Cari
How priddy! I have always admired your punch-work, along with your mom's and sisters...Maybe it's just your mom's I see at her house, but anyhow, I think it is so beautiful!!! How fun.
You are simple fabulous Angela
Let the creative juices Flow
XOXO
First of all Betsy Ross is just adorable
Then--you can let your creative juices flow any day my way.
Thanks for sharing your talent. I love the b-day gift "button heart"
Can't wait to see what you create next--can I come over??
XOXO
Man!!! I want to be crafting with you!!! This is sooo unfair!!
Darn girl! Your creativity is endless! I love both projects! Hang in there...I feel spring coming...hopefully sooner rather than later! XOXO
hey can you come and help me decorate my house. I need some serious help and the cute things you have posted here are wonderful, creative, and everything else. Seriously call me I need lots of help. We painted back in nevember and I still haven't put anything up on my walls YIKES.
Post a Comment