Monday, March 23, 2009

Sand Dunes

On Friday our family along with the Lee's, Asay's and Olsen families headed to the sand dunes for the day. The kids had a blast riding the 4 wheelers and playing in the sand.

We rented this T-Rex to take down there. It is so much fun when you can all ride together. The kids laughed their heads off the entire time. What truly made the trip as the great company. Thanks for the invite Lee family.

Luke reminds me of Darth helmet from the movie Spaceballs. Classic!!!!

9 comments:

Kellie said...

K the last pic of just luke in the helmet just made my day! That was so much fun thanks for coming :) But I want to know why there isn't a pic of Brandens leg? Come on take one:)

Riley and Steph said...

Looks like fun! I would love to ride in one of those t-rex's... Fun times. Your kids are getting too big!

Cari said...

Looks like you all had a BLAST !! Glad to see everyone is wearing a helmet!! Luke is just darling. HUGS and see you in a month!! Woo Hoo

Tricia said...

Looks like so much fun! I bet Luke loved every minute of it.

Deanna said...

What a fun family excursion!!! :) and yes, the helmet does look like the one from spaceballs! :) he he!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Sorry to hear about Branden's leg...ouch! Looks like you guys had a blast! We're looking forward to 4-wheeling and playing this year!

Beth said...

I absolutly love the picture of your kids. I bet Luke loved wearing that big helmet! Every boys dream.

King Family said...

Luke looks cute! Love you guys!

Joan said...

What fun--glad everyone (except Branden's leg) came home safe and sound. Remember the sand will NEVER come out of your shoes-so beware!!!! heeheeeee
xoxo