Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Luke

My baby boy turned 5 years old today. When Luke was born, we had just moved to Texas. It was a whole different world to me at the time. Three kids and a new state was alot to digest but some how we managed. Looking back now, what a blessing it was to have moved there. I love that Luke is our Texas souvenir.



Michael Luke Jamison was 7lbs 7oz and 19 inches long. He was my longest labor and most painful delivery. Most people say labor gets easier with every child. I think it was a foreshadowing of things to come. We named Luke after Branden's best friend. (we love you Randall family!)


Luke was about 1 yrs old.






Luke with Grandma Iris. (summer of 2004)



This is my favorite picture of Luke. He looks so handsome, don't you think?

Some of my favorite things about Luke:
1. Loves to play baseball
2. That he still loves me to tuck him in bed
3. That he always makes me laugh
4. His love of learning
5. That he keeps me on my toes.
6. He opens doors for me.(he's quite the gentlemen)
7. The mole on his eyelid
8. That I wouldn't want him any other way

I have learned so many of life's lessons because of Luke. Some good, some bad and some I would really like to forget. But I love him all the same. Happy birthday Luke!

3 comments:

Cari said...

Oh Angela - Luke is just darling. Love the pic of you, new Luke, and his sisters at the hospital. HUGS sweetie and I'll see you soon. Auntie Cari

Joan said...

Hip Hip Horray--Happy B-day Luke.
"I Love You, Luke" as great Grandpa Crandall said. Luke is such a great 5 year old. XOXO

Deanna said...

Such a cute little boy! :)