Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Calling all Pirates

Just some pictures of Luke's 5th b-day party. I think all the boys had a great time. It was so fun to watch them play the pirate games.

Our games consisted of pirate island(musical chairs), pin the treasure on the map and last digging for buried treasure. This the boys favorite by far. I got a baby swimming pool and filled it with sand. Then I buried gold coins for them to find.

What would a party be without pizza?


Everything was going great until a drunkin' pirate decided to show up!! Thanks Aunt Jenny for always being the life of the party.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

That's awesome!!! Jennifer looks hilarious! I'll keep that idea in mind for Tanner' birthday party in December...he's so sick of Snowmen birthdays! And so am I!

Asay's said...

Angela, Bryton had so much fun. It has been all he can talk about. He really wants to fill our little swimming pool up with sand and dig for treasue. What a fun Birthday pary. and what a great mom Luke has!!!

Riley and Steph said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! I can't believe your baby is 5! How nice! Luke is too cute - I love all the pictures of him when he was little - he reminds me of Brooklyn when she was little too. Happy Birthday Luke!

Cari said...

What a 'scary' bunch of pirates....especially the drunken one!! HUGS!! See you soon!!

Kellie said...

I am laughing pretty hard...did jen get a "special cup"? That is too funny. They look like they had such a great time, you are such a great mom and thanks for having carter for an hour AFTER the party was over!! Sorry about that!! luv you