
Kids can be so mean. Mya came home devastated from school today. A little boy at recess kept calling her fire head. Poor thing...It's not her fault that her Mom and Dad gave her the redhead gene. Last year it was her freckles that kids were noticing. One boy even told her that it looked like she had eyeballs all over her face. Hum...I'm noticing a trend. Mean comments = Boys. I'm calling out all Mom's of little boys,(including myself) lets try to teach our boys that beauty comes in all colors. By the way, I love this picture of Mya!



6 comments:
No kidding I hate it. Kelty has been having trouble with other girls at her school to. Kids are just way mean.
Yes, the boys can be soooo mean. And they're usually the ones who grow up with really bad acne!! Please tell Mya I love her Fire Head and would love to have beautiful red hair... and for that matter... those lovely eyes all over my face!! She is such a doll and I love her to pieces!! BIG HUGS
I think she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I've ALWAYS wanted red hair, like Anne of Green Gables. I'm SO jealous of Mya!!!
I pledge to do my part to teach my boys that beauty comes in all colors, shapes, sizes, etc. :)
Yeah I hate mean boys! Love Auntie Cari's analogy of the acne problem...heehee...a pox on mean boys! I love your Miss Mya and all your fabulous family! XOXO!
Little boys suck (the mean ones do anyway!) Mya is beautiful inside & out.
VERY interesting... Hunter, my 5th grader is being TORMENTED, borderline harrassed and bullied by 4 fifth grade GIRLS, who critique EVERYTHING he wears, says, and does. Kids are just mean PERIOD! (except Brock, who is looking over my shoulder reading this... really, he's not!)
And Mya, as a mom of 3 "fireheads" we love that beautiful hair and darling freckles! They're the best!!!
Post a Comment