Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Disneyland with the Kiddo's

On one of our trips to California looking for a house, we took the kids to Disneyland. This was the first time our kids had been to Disneyland. It was fun to see the excitement in their eyes.

"Famous teacups"

Trying to pull out the sword in the stone.....no luck!!!


Waiting in line for my favorite ride in Disneyland, Big thunder mountain...aka..the train ride. I remember loving this ride as a kid. I think this was a favorite of the kids as well.

Definitely times to remember!

4 comments:

Cathy Lloyd said...

Okay..seriously...you'll have to get season passes now that you're going to be living so close...or are you?? We're sad you're leaving town...but what an adventure in the Jamison Family!

Cari said...

Love seeing pic's of your sweet family. Looks like you all had a great trip!! Hugs

Tricia said...

Wish we could be there. I am getting the urge to take my kids there.

Riley and Steph said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I loved disneyland as a kid, but I liked it even more seeing my kids love it! It was so good to see you at 7-peaks! I hope house hunting when good. Good luck in the move!