Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First day of School 2009

Who would have thought that my kids would be going to school in California? It seems so crazy. I am glad to have this particular day over. Ever since we accepted this new job, the kids and I have been anticipating Aug. 26th (new school, new friends and new experiences). I think I was more nervous then the kids.






4 comments:

Cathy Lloyd said...

Cute kids! Best Wishes to ALL of THEM! Oh...are you now sitting by your pool sipping DC? I hope so! You deserve a minute to yourself! XOXO

Cathy Lloyd said...

PS...we need pictures of your new digs! Your yard looks fabulous!

Deanna said...

Oh! I LOVE first day of school pictures. Every year, same place in the yard for us...this year, new place for you guys!

Exciting!

King Family said...

I hear ya sista! I was so dang nervous! What did Luke think? Did the kids have fun?