Thursday, August 20, 2009

One down...One to go


I finished Mya's messenger bag this evening. I think it turned out pretty fabulous. This bag had several firsts for me. (zipper and applique) I will try to get some better pictures and post them. The most important thing is that Mya's was so happy. Hopefully it doesn't look to "homemade". Tomorrow, Brooklyn's bag!



8 comments:

Deanna said...

I think it looks and turned out fabulous! I somehow don't think my boys would appreciate something that darling. :)

Joan said...

YES YES--It's a winner
Congrats on your accomplishment
Also looks like Mya is one happy happy girl.
Messenger Bag and Girl WINNERS!!!

Cari said...

Looks pretty good to me Miss Angela!! Mya is such a doll. Tell her I said HI and HUGS to all. xoxo

Cathy Lloyd said...

YAY for mom's who know how to sew cute messenger bags! You ROCK Angela!

Riley and Steph said...

Man you have some major talent. You need to start a business and sell some of these! Too cute. BTW - I didn't make Addi's shirt - I wish I could say yes!

Asay's said...

What a cute bag, I love it. Miss you and your cute family, thank heavens I get to look at your blog.

Beth said...

I'm so impressed. I need to be around you more so some of your talents rub off on me!

Goodrich's said...

Mya is so dang cute! Oh... and I love the bag too :)