
This is what my dream sewing room would look like. Look how gorgeous the fabric is stacked in the wall cabinet. The jars of notions on the top shelf. The spools of ribbon... WOW!!! I think I could sew my life away in such a room. I want one!! This is my current sewing room. Anyone know a good fairy godmother?



8 comments:
My sewing room looks like your sewing room. You are so talented that I'm sure your dream sewing room will BE YOUR REAL sewing room in no time! Really unique...just like you!! XOXO
Holy Hannah! You're a pro at moving and arranging and organizing...You'll have it sorted in no time...or not...if you just sew and create...which is much more fun! Enjoy your Cali weather! XOXO!
I absolutely love YOUR sewing room, in addition to the picture...
I put my machine on my piano bench and sit on the couch to sew...my sewing table is in our bedroom, and Ryan's usually gone to sleep when I start sewing! :)
Hey did you know that is Heather Baileys sewing room???? She was on Ksl 5 today. I also heart her sewing room and when I was watching that I was thinking that you should design fabric :) For real.
Looks like you need a little help from your Mom.
At least you have something to look forward to.
XOXO
We miss you guys alot! Our new neighbors are nothing like you guys. I hope you are liking california and that your kids are happy.
I miss you! You make me laugh!
All I have to say is WOW... and WHO has a room like that!? She probably can't even sew. She probably just likes to decorate, don't feel bad, you're a much better seamstress! Seriously!!! But I do covet a bit!
Post a Comment