After,I think I'll ask her to come back!
I told myself that I couldn't start my new projects until the office/craft room was cleaned and put away....Poof!!!
The new projects
This adorable vintage sewing table kept calling my name at the thrift store. She had been verbally abused and needed someone to take her home that could appreciate her true value.(someone painted a knotty word on the inside of the door...) So for $15.99 I picked her up. She came with on old Kenmore sewing machine, that lifts up from inside. The sewing machine in this picture I got from my Grandma Crandall. It was one of the items that I was so lucky to inherit. (thanks Aunties) My mom thinks the sewing machine might have been my Great Grandma Clara's? Needless to say I am so happy with it. Grandma Crandall took good care of her. She had the electrical cords redone. I tried her out the other day and she sews beautiful.
This is the sewing machine she came with. Soon to be replaced with my great-grandma's vintage sewing machine. So fabulous!!



9 comments:
That is so Great!
You lucky duck! :) It's beautiful. Did I read in an earlier post you're going to redo the sewing table? Sounds like fun!!! :)
Wow! Now THAT is cool!
I am jealous of your cabinets- seriously envious. I cleaned my sewing room today too. Told myself the same thing-- "NO SEWING TILL YOU CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!" And I've been missing it, so I was a good girl and cleaned. But it doesn't look as organized as your's!!
And that sewing maching-- WOW!! $15.99 for the desk?!?! WHAT IN THE WORLD? I have one too with a 60 year old singer and it's my fave!
Why don't you live here anymore so we can craft together!?! DANG!!
Love it, love it all!
Where did you put everything? You must have alot of storage space. Lucky for you to have a sewing/craft room! I love the vintage sweing machine. I think the old ones are easier to sew on.
You are so dang fabulous!
Love it, love it, love it!! You go sweet Angie!! You've got such a great eye for decorating and seeing the treasures I miss!! xoxo
I missed this post. I want your number for your fairy godmother. She is fab. So fun your organizaltion skills are amazing please please come to my house? Love the finds. I guess we all need to be visiting the good will stores more often. Your amazing.
Post a Comment