Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wanna make one?

I saw this idea on Modgepodge rocks blog the other day and have been obsessing ever since. Something similar will be my new sewing table. I have been scouting out the Goodwill stores in my area, with no luck. Hopefully soon I will have a treasure of my very own.

Before her transformation

Drooling.....

So stinkin cute

Yes those are fabric covered drawer pulls....fabulous!!

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Brilliant, I say! Brilliant!!! I Love it!!! Guess I better get busy so I can have some girls to craft for. :) My boys just don't appreciate it! however, my next project is a little old wooden chair...hmmmmm

Cathy Lloyd said...

So cute Angela! If anyone can do that, you can!

Cari said...

Ang -- way too cute. Keep checking out the Goodwill !! How about taking some quick neighborhood runs on trash day?? I'll be seeing your new sewing table soon...I am sure of it!!

HUGS

Suzee said...

Hey, just found your blog. Sure do love it! We miss you and your family. Tell your kiddies hello from us! Take care and hope all is well.

Beth said...

don't forget craigslist!

Beth said...

don't forget craigslist!

Joan said...

Hey--please take pics of the craft room since it's all in order!!!
Now let the ModgePodge Party begin.
You have even inspired me to try a ModgePodge project. xoxo