I've been thinking for awhile that I need a blog dedicated to my creative endeavours. The blog is called Blooming Iris. I put a direct link on the top of my sidebar. Go over and checkout what I've been up to.
I am so glad that you dedicated a blog to all of you cute projects. I love to see all of your great ideas!!! I'm working on Wanda Witch just cant seem to get her finished, before I start something else. Miss you guys. Love Kami
I found your blog(s)! Love 'em! Such cute crafts and family pics. I actually left your blog up to enjoy the music player for a while this afternoon. You have some good background tunes!
3 comments:
I heart your new blog. One day I just might have to copy you. Love and miss you Kellie
I am so glad that you dedicated a blog to all of you cute projects. I love to see all of your great ideas!!! I'm working on Wanda Witch just cant seem to get her finished, before I start something else. Miss you guys. Love Kami
I found your blog(s)! Love 'em! Such cute crafts and family pics. I actually left your blog up to enjoy the music player for a while this afternoon. You have some good background tunes!
Post a Comment