Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Surprise

On Monday the kids didn't have school. So we surprised the kids and took them to Disneyland. Perk #2 of living in California. I had never been there at Halloween time. They have it all decked out.



The best part of the day was when we ALL got to go on the Indiana Jones ride. Luke was finally tall enough to get on the ride.(with a little help from his shoes)



I should have videoed his response after they measured him. Totally hilarious. Jumping up and down saying, "Yes, Yes!!"



Luke giving the all clear sign....



Silly Brooklyn

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Love the pics, looks like so much fun. Wish we could have been there.

Cari said...

Looks like you all had a blast!! I'm so glad Luke is tall enough. Carly wanted to wear high heels once just so she could go on the rides at Busch Gardens. Soon enough they are tall enough. Love all the pics... Hugs and Kisses

Riley and Steph said...

I bet you love the surprise as much as your kids did! How fun to live that close to drive there! I love Halloween - what better place to spend it!

Beth said...

I'm glad your taking full advantage of living there. There are so many fun perks.