I was so proud of Luke today. He was one of six children from the entire Kindergarten to receive a citizenship award. Yes, you all heard right. Luke got an award for being good. There have been may days that I thought, I could possibly lose my mind from that kid. Like the time Luke and I got kicked out of story time at the public library, or when the Walmart greeter told me I just needed to give him a good spanking or when he took "out" a strangers kid at McDonald's. Today I saw hope. Hope that not all is lost. So for today I'm going to celebrate. We've definitely earned it. Congratulations Luke!
Friday, October 2, 2009
Proud Mom
I was so proud of Luke today. He was one of six children from the entire Kindergarten to receive a citizenship award. Yes, you all heard right. Luke got an award for being good. There have been may days that I thought, I could possibly lose my mind from that kid. Like the time Luke and I got kicked out of story time at the public library, or when the Walmart greeter told me I just needed to give him a good spanking or when he took "out" a strangers kid at McDonald's. Today I saw hope. Hope that not all is lost. So for today I'm going to celebrate. We've definitely earned it. Congratulations Luke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh Luke! You did your mama proud! YAY FOR LUKE AND HIS MAMA!
You should be a very proud MOM - Luke is darling. Congratulations to the two of you. Big Hugs from Auntie Cari
xoxo
That is awesome. I hope you wrote all those other stories down. I am so sure I will have many with Jesse we can commersate together. It must be that Crandall blood that is showing up. LOL
Congradulations Luke--Good Job
I'm sure that your Mom and Dad are so proud of you!!!
XOXO Grandma
how could such a cute face ever be naughty. Good job Luke.
Congrats for both of you! Your doing something right!
I knew it would just be a matter of time...! That kid has always been awesome, now everyone else is just starting to notice!
Post a Comment