
Everyone this is Birdie. Birdie this is everyone. I am so excited. I finally finished my Birdie!!! I have sewn 3 other Birdies but this one is for me. This is an Amy Butler purse pattern. Amy Butler is this amazing designer of fabric and patterns. I absolutely love her style. Right now I am really into sewing. I am enjoying making purses and aprons. It's kind of like my own personal therapy. It makes me happy and that's all that matters. So watch out Frenchy, here I come. (another one of Amy Butler's purse patterns)
3 comments:
Your Birdie is darling! Again, I LOVE your blog. I should take some blogging lessons from you! XOXO
So cute! I'm jelous-I love to sew, but all my projects end up looking best from afar...
SOOOO stinkin cute! LOVE it! Love amy butler... how long did it take? I want to make one!!
Post a Comment