While the girls and I were at the movie. Branden and Luke went on their first fishing trip. I think they really enjoyed themselves. Uncle Richard was the only one to catch a fish, so he let Luke reel it in. Luke was so excited. From what I hear, Luke wouldn't leave his fish alone. He was so happy with his new "pet". When it was time to go, the boys headed over to the cleaning station. Luke had no idea what was about to happen. His cousin Tyson grabbed the fish and proceeded to gut the fish with his knife. Luke went into total breakdown mode. Crying, "Tyson killed my fish, my fish died!!!!" Poor Luke, he was so sad. He's been talking about it for two days now. Here is the picture of Luke with his "pet".
Monday, July 14, 2008
Fishing with the boys
While the girls and I were at the movie. Branden and Luke went on their first fishing trip. I think they really enjoyed themselves. Uncle Richard was the only one to catch a fish, so he let Luke reel it in. Luke was so excited. From what I hear, Luke wouldn't leave his fish alone. He was so happy with his new "pet". When it was time to go, the boys headed over to the cleaning station. Luke had no idea what was about to happen. His cousin Tyson grabbed the fish and proceeded to gut the fish with his knife. Luke went into total breakdown mode. Crying, "Tyson killed my fish, my fish died!!!!" Poor Luke, he was so sad. He's been talking about it for two days now. Here is the picture of Luke with his "pet".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Poor Luke!
Post a Comment