Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mamma Mia!!!



Last night my sister and I went and saw Mamma Mia. It was so good. It has been a long time since I have laughed that many times in a movie. I wanted to get up in the isle and breakout dancing. But I thought I would spare the other movie goers of my moves. If you haven't seen this movie yet, round up the girls and treat yourself to great music and lots of laughs!

2 comments:

Beth said...

You made me soooo happy today to see your comment on my blog. I loved reading your thoughts and seeing your family. I love that were in the same state. I always ask my spys how your doing (mom and Lisa). I would love to get together before school starts and our schedules get nuts. Excited to click on your blog now!!!

Cari said...

Hey Angela !! A big shout out from Aunti Cari (Carolyn). I've reinvented myself since retiring. Love your blog - and you must visit mine. fabulous-cari.blogspot.com

You Mom and Aunt Cathy have been telling me all about your purses. Love the one you posted. Keep it up girl!!! BIG Hugs