This is a picture of "Cheeseburger in Paradise" Does that burger look awesome or what. My hands barley fit around it. The restaurant sits on stilts over the ocean. The breeze and the sun felt so good.
I love how all the restaurant's on front street have open seating to the ocean. It makes it really fun.
That afternoon we went on a submarine. It was so cool. They took us down 130 feet below the surface. We got to see some amazing coral reefs, fish and even a sunken ship. How many times in your life can you say that you went on a sub. The yellow sub ride at Disneyland doesn't count!! The water was so blue and clear. I've never seen anything like it. Fun, fun, fun
I tried to look for any treasure but no luck.
This is a picture of us after we had finished our underwater expedition.



6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! It is so nice to spend time alone, especially in Hawaii!!! You look beautiful having fun in the sun. Branden looks like he fits right in! ALOHA!!! Glad you had a good time. Amy told me she saw you. What a strange coincidence.
Good times for you two. Everyone needs a little recharging with out kids now and again! Glad to know you had a great time (its pretty hard to have a crumby time in Hawaii though!)
MMMM....divine and heavenly! Love the picture of Branden...did he bring home that board?? I'm still jealous!
I'm so glad you guys had so much fun! You two are so cute together! Everyone deserves a good vacation without the kiddies! It looks beautiful! I'm glad you had a good time..
Looks like so much fun! I am so glad that you got to go. I just wish you still lived here so we could have had your fun kids stay with us. We sure miss you guys!
You guys looked like you had a blast! Angela, you look amazing! Whatever on the 40 pounds thing... you totally look HOT!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment