Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween

I figure it's better late than never. Here are the pic from Halloween. We had a football player, pirate and a rock star. We had a fun night with the kids. It was the first time in 4 years that we got to trick or treat at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

We spent the rest of the evening at Kellie and Dustin's house. We ate pizza and played games. The kids had a great time. It was fun to spend the holiday with family. This pic of the kids, totally cracks me up. I love how Luke's hat is squished between his two sisters. Brooklyn is wearing Uncle Hans jersey from when he played in the AFL for the Utah Blaze. She thought that was pretty cool. I think Mya makes a pretty sweet rock star.

2 comments:

King Family said...

Man I missed Trick or Treating with you guys!!! Love you!

Cari said...

Darling ghouls!!! Hugs