Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Hawaii...

The second day of our trip Branden had to work. Poor Branden. I was on my own most of the day. I just laid out on the beach, swam in the ocean, read a book and stitched. It was awesome. It was so peaceful. It was some great R&R for me. Sorry no pics of me on the beach. I'm sure your all shedding some tears about that. They don't let you take pictures of beached whales....LOL

When Branden got back that evening we went to a luau at our hotel. It was fun. I think Branden really like the girls in hula skirts and coconut tops. Boy, did they shake it. The guys were half dressed themselves. It was kind of like going to a strip club but without the wad of ones.


This is probably one of my favorite pic from the whole trip. This is at the luau. We couldn't have asked for a better back drop. It almost doesn't look real. I love Hawaii. Who wouldn't want to be kissing on the beach when the sun is setting and it looks like this???

1 comment:

Cathy Lloyd said...

Oh wow! MY KIND OF VACATION! Laying on the beach..reading and stitching...gosh can it get any better than that? Oh yeah...maybe getting lucky? :) That picture of the sunset is fabulous!