
Today, Branden and I have been married for 12 years. I don't know what I would do without him. Branden is my best friend. He has always been there for me. He is a wonderful husband and father. I'm not saying that we haven't had our struggles and differences over the past 12 years. But in the end we've always worked them out. Happy Anniversary, sweetie!!



7 comments:
Congratulations! Here's to another 12! And another after that! And Another! :)
Happy Anniversary you guys!
How 'bout for an anniversary gift...you move to Texas! Yea! That would be a most excellent gift!
Congratulations you two!! Way to go. You should be very proud of all of your accomplishments. I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend!! Big Hugs - Aunti Cari
Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are soooo cute.
Not only do you look great together I'm so happy that you are happy together. Happy Anniversary!!! I remember many beautiful details about that day!
Congrats to you and Branden! Hey! Let's see a wedding pic! :) I still remember the day.....it was fun and wouldn't you know I do remember the yummy food at your reception. Your mother shouldn't of have me help out there....Yum!
Happy Anniversary! Can you believe 12 years have gone by? We just had ours in June! You guys look so cute together and have such a cute family! Congrats!
Post a Comment