Grandma Vickie made these hats for the girls. They look so adorable in them. I have been inspired by the beanies. I am trying to learn how to knit. It's harder than I thought it would be. Most crafty things come pretty easy but knitting is a bit of a challenge. But I am determined to learn how. My Auntie Cari has been in town from Florida. She is a master at knitting or as she likes to call herself "a knitting snob". While she been here I have been taking knitting lessons from her. Thanks Auntie Cari.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Love my Girls!
Grandma Vickie made these hats for the girls. They look so adorable in them. I have been inspired by the beanies. I am trying to learn how to knit. It's harder than I thought it would be. Most crafty things come pretty easy but knitting is a bit of a challenge. But I am determined to learn how. My Auntie Cari has been in town from Florida. She is a master at knitting or as she likes to call herself "a knitting snob". While she been here I have been taking knitting lessons from her. Thanks Auntie Cari.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those hats are darling! But the most darling of all are those sweet girls wearing those darling hats!
Post a Comment