This is Dahlia(I have this thing for naming all my purses). I made her for my Auntie Cari who is visiting from Florida. I was so excited, I got to spend Monday afternoon with Auntie Cari. We went to Gracie Lou's Quilt shop in Salem, Utah. We had an absolute blast. Auntie bought this beautiful fabric called Farmers Market by Sandi Hendersen. I told her it needed to be made into a birdie sling and... poof... here is her beautiful new "Dahlia". I also made my sister Jennifer a new purse this week. It's her birthday today..Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!! Her purse is called "Lily". She was just as beautiful as Dahlia. Sorry I forgot to take a pic of Lily before she was off to her new home.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
New Birdie for Auntie Cari
This is Dahlia(I have this thing for naming all my purses). I made her for my Auntie Cari who is visiting from Florida. I was so excited, I got to spend Monday afternoon with Auntie Cari. We went to Gracie Lou's Quilt shop in Salem, Utah. We had an absolute blast. Auntie bought this beautiful fabric called Farmers Market by Sandi Hendersen. I told her it needed to be made into a birdie sling and... poof... here is her beautiful new "Dahlia". I also made my sister Jennifer a new purse this week. It's her birthday today..Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!! Her purse is called "Lily". She was just as beautiful as Dahlia. Sorry I forgot to take a pic of Lily before she was off to her new home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hey...you missed my bday....j/k
love ya!
another masterpeice! You are so talented at putting the right fabrics together. Love the design.
Dahlia is to die for! I've seen it first hand and absolutely LOVE her! Enjoy your knitting! :)
Post a Comment