Friday, September 5, 2008

Most wonderful time of the year


This is the most wonderful time of the year. We love football at our house. Even the kids love football. Last Saturday, we had our annual college opening day football party. We missed our Texas football friends. I called and invited them to come. I told them if they'd show up they didn't need to bring anything. I'm not sure where this love of football came from. Growing up we never watched football. What can I say, I like men in tight pants! I guess it's a good thing that I married someone who loves it just as much as I do. At the party I tried this new appetizer, they are called jalapeno thingies. I was dreaming about them all night. How could something so small be soooo good. I got the recipe from Pioneer woman cooks. I have a link to her blog under my favorite websites. Yummy!!!!

6 comments:

The Cope Family said...

How fun for you. They look yummy. I also love your new family pictures they are georgeous. How beautiful Brooklynn and Mya are. What a little boy Luke is.
Happy Footballing

The Cope Family said...

sorry one last thing you and Brandon look great. So happy and loving life it looks like.

Riley and Steph said...

I'm glad we are not the only crazy football fans! Well, my boys are anyway! I think I just like the men in tight pants too! haaha. I love that you truely are Martha Stewart - with all your appetizers and sewing - you are amazing! I still remember watching football with you guys at your place in Spanish! Fun times...

Cathy Lloyd said...

LOVE your new picture! You guys are so photogenic! Have fun with football....we're NASCAR freaks and so I somewhat understand the football passion...only I don't see our guys in tight pants...I can only dream! hee hee!

King Family said...

Your Texas Friends wish they were there too!

Beth said...

I'm going crazy at how cute your family picture is! Looking at it with that song made me teary! (I'm pregnant). You look so good and your kids are gorgeous! Oh and Branden of course looks great! I totally remember being at the highschool football games with you and you going crazy over those tight pants. Glad your still the same Angie!